Ansell 37-175 AlphaTec® Solvex® Series
- AlphaTec® Solvex® 37-175 series chemical resistant gloves have been designed with versatality in mind and can be used in a variety of applications.
- These gloves extend 13″, giving your hands and forearms adequate protection from both chemical splash and abrasive materials.
- They are constructed from an ultra strong nitrile compound that will not weaken, swell, or degrade and a sandpatch finish creates a smooth surface grip so you can handle delicate, easy-to-damage parts with assurance.
- When compared to rubber or neoprene equivalents, the 37-175 offer superior puncture and snag resistance while maintaining flexibility.
- To reduce lint contamination, they have no inner cotton flocking, making these gloves an ideal choice for highly sensitive production areas.
- Length: 13” inch
- Color: Green
- Material: Nitrile
- Cuff Straight
- Type Chemical: Resistant Gloves
- Trade Name: Sol-Vex
- Thickness: 15 Mil
- Finish Sandpatch: Finish
- Lining Flock
- 13″ length for extreme hand/arm protection
- Use in wet or dry applications
- Will not swell, weaken or degrade
- Excellent chemical resistance