PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
Water based matt coating which offers a surface with Gentle Touch Effect.
(wet feeling, suede leather) extremely matt
PROPERTIES IN DRY CONDITION:
Scuff resistance: GOOD
Wet block resistance: EXCELLENT
Slip Angle: 28° – 32°
Delivery viscosity: 20 – 24 sec/Zahn cup3
Solids: 31 – 36%
Specific weight: 1.07 g/ml
FIELD OF APPLICATION:
- Sheet-fed offset, coating unit (chamber doctor blade)
- Drying: hot air, IR reduced
- Anilox: 12 cm3/m2 tri-helical
- Coated paper
- Coated board
FOOD LEGISLATION CLASSIFICATION:
The direct or indirect contact to foodstuff is not advised. The varnish can be used as directed for the outside of foodstuff packaging.
- Recommended coating application: 6-8g/m2/wet
- Stir before use.
- We recommend to check the viscosity and to adjust it with water if necessary.
- There must be a suitability for waterbased coating if anti-set-off powder is used.
- In order to guarantee a fast-complete drying, we recommend a sufficient airing of the sheets.
Please clean machines and tools immediately with water. Dried coating residues can be removed with ISO Propyl Alcohol.
- Protect from frost, heat and sun expose.
- Minimum shelf-life from date of dispatch 12 months.
- Applies to closed original containers at 5°C up to 30°C.
- Avoid mixing with other coatings or washing water.
Clean immediately with water if the coating comes into contact with skin or eyes.
Please consider also the information given in the safety data sheet.
PLEASE BE ADVISED
- All information provided on this product (in this sheet or elsewhere) are made to the best of our knowledge.
- All information are technical quality descriptions, advisory and due to the wide range of materials, production conditions, operations and processes do not release from own tests and examinations in customer-specific circumstances.
- We reserve the right to change product characteristics because of technical progress, amendment of applicable law and mandatory production-related needs.
- If an application is intended to be made under different conditions than those specified in this sheet, we only assume liability after having examined the respective different conditions.