Aquadamp is a buffered fountain solution suitable for use with high-speed sheet-fed and web offset lithographic printing presses. It is also compatible with all types of damping systems.
- Contains no gum Arabic and is thus particularly suitable for use where gum Arabic is not recommended
- Contains no added phosphates, thus reducing the risk of damage to catalytic emission control systems
- Buffered to maintain a working pH of between 4.5 and 5.5 throughout the print run under most conditions
- Equally effective in hard or soft water
- Contains corrosion and mould inhibitors
- Contains foam suppressant
Soft Water: Add 20 – 30mls/litre of water
Hard Water: Add 30 – 40mls/litre of water
The optimum dosage will vary with each individual press and type of work being printed and can only be achieved with experience and professional guidance.